In our post today we’ve bought you a guide to card AliExpress in 2021, in it we will discuss how you can successfully card this popular Chinese website.
Those who are interested in buying directly from china, especially the dropshippers know about AliExpress, after receiving the orders these dropshippers then use AliExpress suppliers to send shipments directly to their customers.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Well, those who are familiar with the pain of “billing and shipping conflict” while carding would be glad to know that this website is known to allow such conflict as this is part of their standard business practice, this is completely normal for dropshippers to have a billing address completely different from their shipping address.
This is what you are going to exploit, but “remember this is the year 2020” and it’s not as straightforward as you creating your Aliexpress account, then just to add the card, and off you go shopping for high-end items to your drop address.
SO HOW DO YOU CARD ALIEXPRESS?
Before you card AliExpress, you will need to think and adapt the behavior, very similar to the new dropshippers on the site, this will all be done using a “Premium VPN” to mask your real identity and to add an extra layer of security.
1. Socks5 is important it will allow you to act like the “real cardholder” from his/her area and location.
2. Create an email address similar to the CC holder’s name, we recommend using Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook (avoid Hotmail).
3. Now go ahead and register your account at www.aliexpress.com, once done then add the “CC Fullz information” you bought.
4. Its time to browse the site, this is very important to warm up your Aliexpress account and this step “must not be ignored”, ideally, you should browse for 10 minutes while adding the few items to your “wish list” this is important, read the following step.
5. After “10-15 minutes of browsing” and adding the items that you’re interested into your “wishlist” simply open your wish list, it’s time to go ahead and buy that item.
6. While you’re going through the checkout, you will have the option to “add a different address” where you want the item you’re about to buy will be shipped, that’s where you will add your “Drop Address.”
7. Once done go ahead and “place the order as normal”, if you have done everything right as explained in the steps above your order will go through.
There are a few things that “you must keep in mind” when carding Aliexpress:
- Your first carded item should be between the “$10 – $50 range.”
- Items carded on aliexpress will take “a few weeks” to arrive, so be patient, you can always check the “tracking status” of your carded item on 17 Tracks.
- It’s all about “exhibiting the behavior of a real cardholder”, before buying your item from your wish list you can “send messages to suppliers” asking them about the delivery times it will take to reach your customer and so on.
We hope you enjoyed reading our “guide to card aliexpress in 2020” we wish you all the success in your carding endeavors and best of luck to you!
REMEMBER: There is so much more to carding then what meets the eye if you are interested and would like to learn under 1-to-1 mentorship from professionals like us, then you can buy our service Advanced Carding Masterclass.